Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Last nite I met My Savior, miss him so coz it's been more than two months since we last met. There we go... to Pasar FestivaL, the place full of memories 'bout us... The place where we saw Dewa in d'beginning of October 2001, the place where he proposed me on August 2001, the place where we said g'bye each other on the same day... The place where we met again after so long...
When I think about him, about our relationship, it's kinda weird. How he wanted me so bad, took 1 year for him to get me outa his mind...
His sense of humour made everyone loves him. His maturity taught me lotsa things. He's 3 years younger than me but he's 3 times more mature. He has so many influence in me, especially in socializing with others. Hangin' out with others never been this easy eversince I knew him. He really knows how to mixed up with everyone.
How I care for him so much.... Gue sayang dia, sangat. Tapi cinta? Nanti dulu...

No comments: