Monday, May 27, 2002

Good… he took his lesson today. Hampir aja perang lagi. But somehow, he pv me, after reading my writings on this blog.

*after debating so long and defending his opinion*

[He]: iya iya
[He]: ya udah sorry
[He]: hihihihihi
[He]: ada lagi?
[He]: alangkah lebih baiknya kalo bilang kan
[He]: just said these magic words:
[He]: "cut it off bastard.. can;t stand to hear ur comments anymore"

[Me]: yeah yeah
! He 's stop it right off
! He 'd stop it right over
[He]: alangkah susahnya ngomong gitu?

[Me]: and then u'll answered smartly:
[Me]: "hey dat's just my opinion, bitch. i only speak my mind. if you cant take it, just don’t.”
[Me]: Laughing Out Loudly

*bla.. bla.. bla…*

[Me]: sekarang gini ya, you stubborn S69690!
[Me]: stop your habbit in giving unintended opinion

[He]: okay
[He]: there...
[He]: u say it
[He]: thx
* He will keep my comments for myself

[Me]: and
[Me]: biasakan minta maaf
[Me]: tho u dont know where u did wrong
[Me]: any objections?

[He]: loh ga keberatan
[He]: nerima2 aja
[He]: asal ngasih tau

[Me]: yah bagus.
[Me]: then you got ur lesson today.

[He]: hm
[He]: thx

[Me]: gut.
[He]: ok..
[He]: thx 4 everything..
[He]: c u
[He]: when u c me

[Me]: satu lagi
[Me]: ....
[Me]: Thank You 4 declining my yahoo id =p~

[He]: hey
! He was upset
[He]: sorry deh

[Me]: =)
[Me]: No Problem
! Me gak ada masalah
[Me]: take care deh
[Me]: cya when i cya

He has quit IRC (Ping timeout)

No comments: