Wednesday, April 10, 2002

It's true. u have 2 brains but only a half heart. Dat's y u need half more to accomplish it. N u took it from me. I better leave it there. To make u complete.
I'll restrain myself from getting it back coz it'll take so much effort & will cause too much pain. I'll call it a day from now on. An exhausting day... -sigh-
So long, dear baccardi. enjoy ur life. Tho u took my heart away, I will survive. If one day u feel like giving it back, u know where to find me.
One more thing: hope u have fully forgiven me 4 I’ve proven my conscience. But if u don’t, I wont bother anymore. Not bcoz I don’t care, but because I resist.
No need to reach out just to keep in touch. Karena seperti biasa, tiada kabar berarti kabar baik. Berharap di sana pun demikian. Berharap di sana pun demikian…

No comments: