Thursday, April 25, 2002

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me
Why is my reflection
Someone I don't know
Must I pretend that I'm
Someone else
For all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside



I truly realize my insanity lately
I truly know I'm foolin my own self in front of me, you, and d'whole world
When d'need of you becomes an insatiable appetite for me,
When d'honesty been told straightly, explicitely, and
When d’memory holds on still,

I hate myself for loving you this much.

But who’s gonna love me then if I don’t even love myself?

Not you.
Not me.
None.


And so I try… so hard…
To pacify my anger
To compromise my hunger
To diet those insatiable appetite
To get along with those memories

I gotta make a promise to myself (tho I hate promises)
That this is gonna be my memory
Bitter sweet silly funny
The first and the last as well.
Sooner is better
I promise.
Promise.

So that tomorrow..
I can say these words again to myself:
“Make everything simple, take it all easy. That’s my way to be happy.”
“I, myself, decorate my own garden that is my own soul, instead of waiting for someone giving me flowers alias happiness…”
And of course to say this so called line:
“NuTs! D’LucKiesT GaL aLiVe iN CyBeR WorLd…”


It takes some time
God knows how long
I know that I can forget you
As soon as my heart stops breakin'
Anticipating
As soon as forever is through
I'll be over you

No comments: