Tuesday, April 09, 2002

SMS with SMS
(Short Message Service with Smart Maniac Schiz0)


N : Dear Baccardi, I think u should be responsible for I broke one heart again today coz he cant win my heart as u do. Guess who? Better not tell u =) -misyalot- [23.00]
B : Ok then ms heartbreaker, what keeps u waiting? Don’t make me as ur obstacle to get through ur bright and shiny days =) Btw, he’s one of the opers rite? [23.15]
N : What keeps me waiting? Uhm… Half my heart u took away once n still waitin’ to be brought back. Or u want to barter it with ur other brain? Deal? No? hehe. [23.41]
B : Whaddya mean with my other brain? Cuz FYI, I do have 2 heads! Hahaha… Btw u didn’t answer whom ur victim was, so I assumed that my guessing is rite, ISN’T IT?
N : I c, 2 heads dat made u acted contradictively! No wonder…! :p Ur guessing? Say it is so, so what? Hey u didn’t answer me either; wanna gimme back my heart?
B : … Bout ur heart… uhm… u always claimed to be the luckiest gal, well I guess u’re not lucky this time :p Cuz u gotta win it back. That is ofcourse u don’t forget to FIGHT ;) As 4 me, I DON’T believe in luck. Esp mine =(
N : Knp tak kau bawa jg cinta ini? Krn di sini, ia membakar hatiku yg kau bawa pula setengahnya… jika tak rela utk mengembalikannya, kuminta pls jagalah baik²… [00.39]
B : ? Sorry but I c that u didn’t get me at all. It’s not like I disrespect ur words. I believe they’re true. But they’re not suffice… U gotta try harder ;) [00.48]
N : Catcha later, k? I feel like sleepin rite now. But before I fall asleep, would u gimme g’nite whisper, pls? G’nite my dear baccardi, love u, still. Even more…
---===He calls. Tears fall.===---
B : Hey, what's the tears all about? I'm not rejecting u, all I'm trying to say is that ur efforts not enuff. I'd appreciate actions more than words. Show me what u got gal :) G'nite and have a nice sleep :) [01.19.40]

No comments: