Monday, April 15, 2002

Minggu, 14 April 2002

NuTs! Dirawat di RSJC

Hasil Visum:


Nama penyakit : JC Kronis
Tingkat : Stadium 3
Gejala : merindu meronta memoria
Tendensi : menyakiti diri sendiri
Obat : baccardi
Dosis : 1 x 24 jam, 7 x seminggu
Terapi : SMS with SMS

B : Look, I’m still loosing my faith, so don’t expect me to have faith in you. If all u can do is only moaning or saying the same words all over n over again, u’re going nowhere, gal! I know u r not a looser so don’t turn urself into one. I wont repeat this anymore, so WAKE UP, get the grip n hit the lights!

B : If u afraid it’ll cause u too much effort, time n pain. Try to think bout how ur rejected men felt. No pain no gain, keep on dreaming n pray not to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I’m getting more n more confused bout u. Guess it’s time 4 me 2 b quiet. I have enuff talking, up to u now. G’NITE!

N : Look, I don’t get u at all. I’m getting more n more confused bout u too. Saya tidak mengerti Anda, SUMPAH! :p

N : I’d be very much obliged if u could grant me any time & place convenient to settle d’dispute, face to face. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. NuTs!

---===Time settled, Monday 15 April 2002, 18.00, Somewhere in Jakarta===---


N : Sekaranga di tangan kiri Nie ada nama B dong… :D Bukan tattoo or tulisan loch… *seneng* Sakit, tapi gak sesakit di dalem, jadi gak kerasa.

B : Pliz, u can do anything but don’t hurt urself. C u 2morrow, take care! –B-

N : Pliz, u can do anything but don’t hurt my heart =( Skrg Nie bisa bikin stempel huruf B di buku dong… :D Gak abis² gini “tinta” merahnya, hebat kan? *bangga*

B : Ugh… what r u trying to tell me by doing that? Proving that u’re really NuTs? I’m not impressed by such silly things, I’d prefer the smart ones ;)

N : More than NuTs: INSANE! Petrified, stupefied, mortified, by YOU! How can I be smart if I’m loosing my mind? I don’t even know what’s right and what’s wrong…

B : Ow now u’re blaming other 4 ur own fault. But I envy u, lately I’m far from MAD state. Now I’m too normal =(

N : Excuse me, who’s at MAD state? I’m at NuTs state, where all I can see ARE just B, Baccardi, Schiz0, YLREB, and I LOVE them all. They’re really driving me NuTs!

N : Oh well, d’doc has come and told me to go to sleep so dat 2mrw I may eat my fave food n drink my fave baccardi. Cant hardly wait, but lil bit nervous. Thx doc!

B : Drink me? Ahahaha u must b kidding me, LoL. Ok then… the doc has spoken… don’t 4get ur pills n have a good rest. Cya!

No comments: